Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pikes Peak or Bust Pro Rodeo

Ready to Ride!
Colorado Springs sure had excitement in store for visiting rodeo queens during the week of one of the Wrangler Million Dollar Tour's Silver Rodeos! I had a great time at the rodeo each night helping with the Muttin' Busters and visiting with sponsors, but during the day they kept us entertained as well. I had the privilege of riding a train to the top of Pikes Peak! I was sure thankful that I'm not a flat lander, it helped me to hold my own at the high altitude.  The next day we all went to the Air Force Academy where we were given a beautiful tour of their distinguished facility.


Michelle (MRNe) and I atop Pikes Peak
On top of the world!
Ready for a long train ride up a mountain.....
Tiffany (MRND) and I at Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo
The Air Force Academy